Make this Christmas special for your viewers with this cool new "SNOWFALL EFFECT" widget for blogger. The winter and Christmas are always celebration time. Give your readers the real feel of winter.

This widget does not make use of any images for the snow effect. It makes use of a random size white pixel instead. So time needed to load the widget is less than other similar widgets. Snow Effect or Snowfall Effect is quite an addition to your blog especially during Christmas when there is happy mood everywhere and you could probably give your readers a feel of Christmas and winter. Click the button below to add the widget to your blog


Update on December 19, 2008 : The annoying picture used previously in this widget is replaced by a text link so that it can suit more to the background of your blogs(especially those with black backgrounds). It can suite any background.

Update on May 20, 2009 : The widget has been put into a whole new blog with a black background to enable perfect demo of this widget : Click here to test the widget

Update on July 27, 2011 : The source files moved to my own domain for faster loading. Please remove and add the widget again. ENJOY!!!

For instant updates from my blog, Follow this blog

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year to all


Subscribe to my FEED using any FEED Reader
or Get updates directly sent to your inbox by submitting your email address below

Share This Post with your Friends

Buzz This!!! Tweet this!!! Digg This!!! StumbleUpon This!!! Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit Google Sphinn It!!!

Filed Under : , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted by Unknown December 15, 2008

30 comments

  1. Thank you

     
  2. Unknown Says:
  3. Always welcome.........

    wishing everyone "Merry Christmas and a glorious 2009"

     
  4. Chris Says:
  5. Thank you for the snow, I love it.

     
  6. Unknown Says:
  7. Great to hear that everyone like it

     
  8. Anonymous Says:
  9. for valentine day? no snow is heart pls

     
  10. Unknown Says:
  11. You asked it....You got it

    http://everything-u-need-is-here.blogspot.com/2009/02/falling-hearts-widget-for-blogger.html

     
  12. Max Says:
  13. Please please please please bro! Add the same effect with blue bubbles. Please...! You work like a marvel. Thanks a lot!!!!

     
  14. Unknown Says:
  15. I can't get an active link. Am I missing something?

     
  16. Unknown Says:
  17. Just Click the button saying "Add Snowfall Effect Widget to your blog". Link is very much active.

     
  18. it didnt work for me

     
  19. J. Peterson Says:
  20. Awesome! Thank you

     
  21. Unknown Says:
  22. @Cracked Like An Egg
    Check whether javascript is turned on in your browser. It may be turned off and that prevents you from viewing the snowfall effect on your browser but it will be visible for your visitors.

    Click here to test the widget

    If you see snowfall in the above page, it means that your browser has javascript turned on.

     
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. This snowfall effect on the website looks cool to me http://www.99games.in/christmassudoku.html

     
  25. Tracey Says:
  26. Thank you! I really like this widget!

     
  27. Unknown Says:
  28. @Tracey
    Thanks for your compliment!!! People like you encourage me to create more widgets

     
  29. Beautiful...thank you and Merry Christmas!

     
  30. Unknown Says:
  31. @karen
    Merry Christmas n a very Happy New Year

     
  32. bohzo (hello)

    Thank You! Works great!

     
  33. Unknown Says:
  34. @Jim Groble
    @Pokagon Potawatomi member

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

     
  35. Stephanie D Says:
  36. Didn't work either on the preview here or on my blog. Oh, well.

     
  37. Linda Says:
  38. worked on my blog when I first downloaded it now does not work and not on my friends blog I saw it on
    Why??????

     
  39. Unknown Says:
  40. @Stephanie D.
    @Linda

    Thanks for informing me.

    There had been a slight problem with the widget which I have taken care of and Now the problem is corrected. The widget is working again.

    Please remove and add the widget again to correct the problem.

     
  41. Ryan Says:
  42. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

    take a look http://sarah-stock.tk/

     
  43. Malimaunikat Says:
  44. Danke schön! Thank you, it is great.

     
  45. Unknown Says:
  46. @Ryan
    Saw your site. It was nice.

    @Manjas-Kleine-Welt
    I am not that good at German but I guess "Danke schon" means "Thank you". Anyways great to hear from you. Thank you for your comment.

     
  47. cottonreel Says:
  48. I need to lose my snowfall now but I want Maukie the cat----cottonreel

     
  49. Unknown Says:
  50. @solomi558
    Send me a gif or jpg of Maukie the cat (Send it to anand2360375@gmail.com), I will make a widget for you with it.

     
  51. SMS message Says:
  52. There are many online SMS sending software developers available everywhere and it is true that most of them offer products online.

     
  53. Unknown Says:
  54. The source files moved to my own domain for faster loading. Please remove and add the widget again. ENJOY!!!

     
  55. www.fadeddreamzzz.blogspot.com follow me if u like

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me on Twitter
Like Online assistant on Facebook
Follow me on Google Buzz
Get updates by email