Make money cash online !

You want to make money while you surf ? With 20Dollars2Surf, continue to use your computer as you've always done, but in addition, make cash.

Make money cash, it's free and as easy as 1.2.3 !

- Make cash while you surf on the net.
- Earn 10% on 10 referrals levels.
- Make cash and you receive the best internet offers.

make money

Register for FREE and start earning money!

The Unlimited $50 Contest for my Referrals

I am running a special contest for all those who joined 20Dollars2Surf as my referral by clicking the above banner or link. My referrals who are actively promoting the site by getting referrals under them will be rewarded. For getting the reward, all that you have to do is to get 10 Level 1 referrals under you. Once you have 10 referrals, just send an email with nickname or ID of you and your 10 Level 1 referrals to anand2360375@gmail.com. You will get a GIFT worth $50.

Everyone who gets 10 referrals will be rewarded. There is no limit to the number of winners. There is no time limit as well.

Please Make Sure you Leave your Nickname or ID that you used to join, in the comment field below. There will be surprise gifts or advertising packs that you can use to get referrals under you. These gifts and packs will be drawn as and when I am in a mood for give away. There are no particular date or time for the draw and the draw will be among all my referrals in sites that I promote in this blog. To have more chances of winning such surprise draws, make sure you are my referral in all the sites that I promote in this blog.

Join under me, Spread the Word and Win GIFT worth $50

Proof of Payment :


Subscribe to my FEED using any FEED Reader
or Get updates directly sent to your inbox by submitting your email address below

Share This Post with your Friends

Buzz This!!! Tweet this!!! Digg This!!! StumbleUpon This!!! Del.icio.us Technorati Reddit Google Sphinn It!!!

3 comments

  1. Siva Says:
  2. Hii.. nice .. but i heard from its members tht it is scamming . Also check out my blog.
    www.sg-neobux.blogspot.com

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. Hi Siva, 20 dollars2Surf is not a scam at all. I have uploaded the Proof of Payment now. Have a look. I would not be rewarding people to join under me and making a downline if it was a scam.

    And for all those aspiring Indians, have a look at Greatest Money Making Opportunity for Indians

     
  5. Unknown Says:
  6. @evision great to hear from you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me on Twitter
Like Online assistant on Facebook
Follow me on Google Buzz
Get updates by email